Fortify bedtime with this simple recipe for a comforting nighttime treat. With just four ingredients that are not only delicious but a piece of cake to make. With the right amount of rich chocolaty sweetness and Dusk’s dreamy blend of sleep promoting mushrooms and plants you can pop a couple of these babies and settle down feeling satisfied and snoozy. 😴
This recipe makes about 10 vegan friendly gluten-free bites!
Bedtime 'Bliss Bites'💤
- 8 Medjool dates, soaked and pitted
- 100g almond meal (sub rolled oats)
- 2-3 scoops Dusk Superfood Hot Chocolate
- 45g desiccated coconut, plus extra for rolling
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the almond meal, dates, Dusk Superfood Hot Chocolate and coconut in a food processor or high-powered blender and blend until well combined.
- The mixture should be a little sticky, but if it is too thick, try adding 1-2 tablespoons of water.
- Using wet hands, roll tablespoons of the mixture into bite-sized balls.
- Place the balls on the lined tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
- Roll to coat in extra coconut. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.