- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/4 cup Dusk Superfood Hot Chocolate
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or raisins (for a fruity twist)
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (such as walnuts or almonds for added crunch and healthy fats)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds (for extra fiber and omega-3 fatty acids)
- A sprinkle of cinnamon or pumpkin spice for a warm fall flavor
- Combine melted coconut oil, almond butter, Dusk Superfood Hot Chocolate, maple syrup (or honey), vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Add dried cranberries, chopped nuts, and chia seeds to the mixture. Stir well to evenly distribute these nutritious additions.
- Line an 8x8-inch dish with parchment paper, leaving some overhang.
- Spread the mixture evenly in the dish.
- Sprinkle with a dash of cinnamon or pumpkin spice if desired.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours until firm.
- Lift out using parchment paper, cut into squares, and enjoy.