Mud-Spiced Dirty Chai
Craving a coffee-kick with your chai? Say hello to our Mud-Spiced Dirty Chai! This fusion of our Ritual Powders Dirt Chai blend, a shot of robust espresso, and silky plant-based milk creates a harmonious dance of flavors. It's the caffeine boost you love with a spicy twist!
- 1 serving Ritual Powders Dirt Chai blend
- 1 shot of espresso or 1/3 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 1/2 cups plant-based milk of choice (almond, soy, oat, etc.)
- 1-2 teaspoons sweetener of choice (maple syrup, agave nectar, etc.)
- A sprinkle of cinnamon or nutmeg (optional)
Brew your espresso shot or strong coffee and set aside.
In a small pot, heat the plant-based milk over medium heat until warm.
Add the Ritual Powders Dirt Chai blend to the warm milk and whisk until well combined.
Stir in your chosen sweetener, adjusting to taste.
Pour the brewed espresso or coffee into your favorite mug, then top with the chai-infused milk.
Sprinkle with a dash of cinnamon or nutmeg if desired. Enjoy the invigorating fusion of coffee and chai in every sip!